After another fresh drop of 15cm last the skies have opened up to give us more sunshine today 👌👌
Three lifts open on Onsen side – Yodel 1, 3 and 4.
24 Hour Recap:
After a little rain on Tuesday evening, the temperature dropped pretty quickly and we scored another 15+cm yesterday..
Mid-Mountain Forecast From Snow-Forecast.com:
Current snow and weather conditions in Myoko now:
- 24 Hr Snow Fall: 15cm
- Current Snow Depth at Akakura Onsen base: Around 40cm
- Current Snow Conditions: Fresh and soft, but still only a small base
- Current temperature at base: -2℃ @ 2pm
- Current Weather: Partly cloudy
- Current Visibility: Good
Don’t forget to keep up with the snow progress via our Myoko webcams.
Current snow depths:
- Akakura Onsen – Base around 40cm
- Akakan – Base around 40cm
- Ikenotaira – Unknown
- Suginohara – Unknown
- Seki Onsen – Unknown
- Tangram – Unknown
- Madarao Kogen – Unknown
Please check here at the Japan Avalanche Network for further Myoko avalanche warnings.
Don’t forget! Got a great Myoko ski video from this season that you’d like to share? Upload your best efforts and then contact us with the details!