Another cheeky 50cm overnight an it’s still coming down very heavily…
24 Hour Recap:
After a sunny start, the snow moved in last night and settled in to give us a very pleasant surprise this morning.
Mid-Mountain Forecast From Snow-Forecast.com:
Current snow and weather conditions in Myoko now:
- 24 Hr Snow Fall: 50cm
- Current Snow Depth at Akakura Onsen base: 55cm
- Current Snow Conditions: Fresh, soft and deep
- Current temperature at base: -5℃ @ 12pm
- Current Weather: Snowing heavily
- Current Visibility: Average
Don’t forget to keep up with the snow progress via our Myoko webcams.
Current snow depths:
- Akakura Onsen – Base around 55cm
- Akakan – Base around 55cm
- Ikenotaira – Unknown
- Suginohara – Unknown
- Seki Onsen – Unknown
- Tangram – Unknown
- Madarao Kogen – Unknown
Please check here at the Japan Avalanche Network for further Myoko avalanche warnings.
Don’t forget! Got a great Myoko ski video from this season that you’d like to share? Upload your best efforts and then contact us with the details!