Sunny and calm in Myoko.
Myoko Kogen by night
Myoko Snow Report 18 December 2016: Current Conditions
It’s beautiful and sunny in Myoko this morning. Light winds and the snow is still fresh from the falls we’ve had over the past few days.
24 Hour Recap
The light snow yesterday cleared to a mostly clear night.
Sunny today and tomorrow before warming up Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Some rain likely over these days before snow returns on Friday.
Mid-mountain forecast for the next few days:
Current snow and weather conditions in Myoko now:
- 24 Hr Snow Fall: 1cm
- Current Snow Depth at Akakura Onsen base: 75cm
- Current Snow Conditions: Fresh
- Current temperature at base: -3 degrees
- Current Weather: Sunny and light wind
- Current Visibility: Excellent
Don’t forget to keep up with the snow progress via our Myoko webcams.
Current Snow Depth at Base:
- Akakura Onsen – Open. Base 75cm
- Akakan – Open. Base 80cm
- Ikenotaira – Closed. Base 50cm
- Suginohara – Closed (opening 23 Dec). Base 70cm
- Seki Onsen – Closed (opening 23 Dec). Base 80cm
- Tangram – Closed. Base 45cm
- Madarao Kogen – Closed. Base 50cm
Don’t forget! Got a great Myoko ski video from this season that you’d like to share? Or would you like to show yourself off at The Daily Flake to the world by presenting a guest Myoko snow report? Upload your best efforts and then contact us with the details! Note: We are not a fan of 5 minutes of polecam face shots. Sorry, we prefer something a little more creative.
Myoko Snow Report 18 December 2016