Warm and sunny in Myoko.
Myoko Snow Report 20 December 2016: Current Conditions
Another beautiful sunny day in Myoko, with just a little high cloud about. -2 degrees and light winds.
24 Hour Recap
Clear skies and warm temps yesterday and into today.
Good news! The total rainfall expected has been significantly downgraded. The chance of a very light drizzle this afternoon and then clearing up and warming up tomorrow. Warming up again Thursday with a little rain arriving in the afternoon. Quickly cooling down, snow is expected Friday evening and into Saturday. Just in time for Christmas.
Mid-mountain forecast for the next few days:
Current snow and weather conditions in Myoko now:
- 24 Hr Snow Fall: 0cm
- Current Snow Depth at Akakura Onsen base: 65cm
- Current Snow Conditions: Packed
- Current temperature at base: -2 degrees
- Current Weather: Sunny and light wind
- Current Visibility: Excellent
Don’t forget to keep up with the snow progress via our Myoko webcams.
Current Snow Depth at Base:
- Akakura Onsen – Open. Base 65cm
- Akakan – Open. Base 65cm
- Ikenotaira – Closed. Base 50cm
- Suginohara – Closed (opening 23 Dec). Base 60cm
- Seki Onsen – Closed (opening 23 Dec). Base 60cm
- Tangram – Closed. Base 45cm
- Madarao Kogen – Closed. Base 50cm
Don’t forget! Got a great Myoko ski video from this season that you’d like to share? Or would you like to show yourself off at The Daily Flake to the world by presenting a guest Myoko snow report? Upload your best efforts and then contact us with the details! Note: We are not a fan of 5 minutes of polecam face shots. Sorry, we prefer something a little more creative.
Myoko Snow Report 20 December 2016